Mako Networks Enterprise Routers
Find the right enterprise router to make seamless connections.
Explore Industry-Leading Enterprise Wireless Routers for Your Business
Mako’s enterprise grade routers are ready to transform your business with an easy-to-manage system and industry-leading network security.
Get complete visibility with the Mako Central Management System (CMS) that provides user access control and remote site monitoring.
- Get the only 100% cloud-managed network that increases security and control.
- Get low-cost, high-speed SD-WAN broadband for High Availability (HA) Fast Failover using Mako’s wireless routers for enterprise organizations.
- Enjoy unbreachable encrypted connections to secure network traffic for locations across the globe with our patented Cloud virtual private network (VPN) technology.
- Simplify network operations with Mako’s centralized management software.
- Save on space and costs by reducing the amount of on-site hardware.
- The cloud-based Mako CMS uses a patented closed-loop communication to interact securely with all Mako enterprise class routers.
- Setup is easy with fewer enterprise level routers and switches to manage in your entire network.
- Keep business assets on the company network where they belong with entry enterprise routers that are made for remote working and working from home.
- Deploy networking solutions to multiple locations and home offices, using Mako’s Enterprise Templates and zero-touch deployment.
Why Choose Mako Networks' Enterprise Routers?
One Team, One Network
Enterprise WLAN routers take distributed workforces and securely join them together on a cohesive network.
Simplify Complex Networking Needs
- Employees can have reliable access to a remote network because Mako’s routers provide better security than a standard consumer router.
- Keep employees connected when home broadband fails with cellular backup.
- Deliver corporate IT assets in a zone isolated from the home wireless network, ensuring complete enterprise security.
- Simple zero-touch deployment allows for a secure setup and does not require a knowledgeable network professional onsite.
Keep your employees connected no matter where they are with Mako’s enterprise network routers.
What do Enterprises Use as Routers?
Global distributed enterprises need dependable connections that provide central control to remote sites.
Mako’s enterprise level routers utilize Software Defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) connections that allow for HA Fast Failover and secure network creation over the public internet.
Our patented technology creates industrial strength security and reliability anywhere without sacrificing performance.
Cloud Managed Service Routers
Mako’s wireless routers are managed from the cloud for easier setup and complete control.
Centrally Managed Cloud Networking
- VPN creation is easy with cloud technology and remote setup.
- No onbox reset or configuration buttons enforce physical security features and prevent tampering.
- Ethernet ports provide multiple network segments in addition to VLAN support.
- Mako’s Central Management System only allows access to authorized personnel within enterprise organizations.
Keep your business technology at peak performance with the latest routers for enterprise.
Mako Offers the Strongest Enterprise Wireless Routers
When compared to competitors like the Cisco ASR 1001-HX in an enterprise routers review, Mako’s products have a clear advantage.
Large Enterprise Router Solutions
Mako enterprise grade routers provide unique functions designed for niche needs.
Enhanced Capabilities for Enterprises
- Mako routers meet the highest standards for specialist industries. Our products are PCI DSS certified and HIPAA compliant.
- Next-generation firewalls, multi-factor authentication and network segmentation keep your data secure.
- PCI-certified templates keep retailers in compliance without extra effort.
- Easy to establish SD-WAN and VPN configurations build secure networks.
Your enterprise deserves the best, and Mako’s routers deliver with unique features.
A History of Enterprise Router Excellence
Mako began producing routers in 2000 to meet the growing need for secure distributed networks.
In 2009, it became the first networking company to reach Level One PCI DSS certification.
Operating internationally from offices in the US, United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand, Mako delivers technological innovations around the world.
Partnering with Mako for enterprise grade routers delivers first-class technology to your organization, regardless of its location or structure.
› Mako 4500
Our smallest networking appliance, built with affordability and flexibility in mind. Can be deployed as a secure zone router, edge router, or wireless access point.
› Mako 4600
Adds the latest high-speed Wi-Fi 6 technology to the flexible deployment feature of the 4000 series, operating as a secure zone router, edge router, or wireless access point.
› Mako 6600-M
Best suited for merchant locations with a need for up to 20 VPNs. Offers a range of connectivity options, including SFP, Ethernet, Dual-SIM LTE, and xDSL.
› Mako 7600
A 1U rack-mountable appliance designed for larger companies that need to connect hundreds of sites together via secure VPNs.
› Mako 8600
Our most powerful enterprise-grade data center appliance, designed to connect thousands of sites into a single secure corporate network.
› Mako Managed Switches
Extend Mako CMS control to additional equipment within your network. Choose from 8-, 24-, and 48-port models to suit the size of your network.